Le 03/01/2023 à 09:43, B. Watson a écrit :

On Tue, 3 Jan 2023, marav wrote:

The only difference between you & me, is that I run Slackware current not
15.0

I wish you had said that in your original post. It would have saved me
half an hour of testing on 15.0.

Also... you're listed as maintainer of haruna. Does "I run current"
mean you don't test haruna on 15.0?

Sorry for that

*Also... you're listed as maintainer of haruna. Does "I run current" **
**mean you don't test haruna on 15.0?
*Of course not. It works fine on 15.0
As I said, and for people like me who install some SB on Current, I just want to make sure it works on Current too before I submit it. It's not blocking. The 0.10.0 version has just been released, I have until the next merge, at least, to see what it gives