On Thu, 25 May 2023, Andrzej Telszewski wrote:

On 25/05/2023 06:59, B. Watson wrote:
If that doesn't work, leave it unstripped. sbopkglint's supposed to
help you, not control you.

Maybe `sbopkglint` supports annotation to tell it to treat some code as correct event though it thinks it is incorrect?

I've thought about that. "Magic comment" syntax in the SlackBuild
(which sbopkglint will find in /usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION).

The trouble is, we don't want it to be overused/abused. If every test
can be disabled, inevitably someone will start submitting builds with
all the tests disabled, which sorta defeats the purpose of having
sbopkglint.

But if only a few tests can be disabled, it might work out OK.