> 8 Ιουν 2023, 08:10, ο χρήστης «David Chmelik <davidnchme...@gmail.com>»
> έγραψε:
>
> I like the idea because sometime after/in Linux kernel v2, documentation on
> how to build a kernel disappeared from the main site or from The Linux
> Documentation Project (TLDP) and/or was outdated

I build my own kernels from 2008. I don’t remember something new. Only that
compile times are more slow :)

I have a private kernel simple build script. You need ‘make bzImage’ and ‘make
modules’ as always.

The real pain is the kernel configuration. For example I managed to not have a
working memory card reader although I supposedly complied the appropriate
driver.

All others systems work thankfully.