Eugen,

 If kitty isn’t using any go 1.20 features, generally you could safely
downgrade the go.mod requirement. I’ve had to do this with a package I
maintain, changing it back to go 1.19 on 15.0. As for go1.20 itself, I’ve not
been able to get that going on 15.0. Generally when someone is building against
go for dev, they are using the latest release, but we seem stuck on 1.19 for
now (1.20 does build on -current) so long-term I don’t have a solution for that
myself.

I’ve been doing a “go mod vendor” and tarballing that, uploading to my server
and linking the SlackBuild with the project source and my tarball to build so
the entire build is “offline” once deps are downloaded. If you’re interested in
an example, look up any nwg-* package on sbo.

Wish you luck with kitty!

— Jay Lanagan