On Sat, 20 Jan 2024, Tonus wrote:

Thanks a lot for your answer. It solves the link issues.

I think I looked at the wrong template and am on the right way for stripping the binairies.

I see one serious problem with your build: It requires network access
when it runs. npm downloads stuff from the 'net. See if you can come
up a way to do a purely local build... maybe just pre-download the
files npm wants to download, add them to your DOWNLOAD in the .info
file, have the script copy them to where npm would put them? I'm not a
npm expert so I don't know if this would be feasible...