Hi SLF4J-users,

I've been looking at jcl-over-slf4j, and I'm wondering what the correct license for this specific package is. There seems to be conflicting information.

The main SLF4J repository mentions MIT, both in the pom.xml and in the LICENSE.txt file. However, in the jcl-over-slf4j folder there is another LICENSE.txt file. I assume this one takes "precedence" over the one in the root folder? Or are they licensed with both? Or either? Regardless, since the pom.xml file uses the parent pom file, according to maven logic, the package is licensed with MIT.

I hope that we can clear this up, perhaps by adding correct license information to the jcl-over-slf4j pom.xml, updating information on the SLF4J website, or otherwise making clear what the correct license for using this pacakge is.

Many thanks.

Michiel Haisma

Views are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.