Hello Dongjin,

Thank you very much for your very well researched message.

While the SLF4J API allows for logging at levels TRACE, DEBUG, INFO,
WARN and ERROR, the API does *not* allow the user to set the level of a
logger.

I would say that given that it makes no sense to log at levels OFF or
ON, it follows that there is no need to introduce these levels in SLF4J.

I would like to take you up for your offer for help, Do you have other
ideas for contribution?

Best

--
Ceki Gülcü