Am 12.07.2022 um 17:31 schrieb Joakim Erdfelt:
Eclipse Jetty dev here.

We've been using slf4j 2.0.x for production servers since Dec 2020
without issue.
It's been highly reliable for the millions of servers that use Eclipse
Jetty 10+.

We chose slf4j 2.0.x as it properly supported JPMS, which is an
optional execution mode for our server that many folks use.

- Joakim

That really makes me wonder why slf4j 2.0 has never been released as
stable version? The current non-stable situation is a show-stopper for
us, we are not allowed to use it in productive code.

Thanks,

- Daniel

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 9:28 AM Christoph Briem