Hi Simone,

I am here using the third option that is "The Tomcat Bundle"
All the environment variables are set properly like JAVA_HOME, SLIDE_HOME
etc...

Now I have started the tomcat (using startup.bat) and then I have connected
to the
Website http://localhost/slide (tomcat is configured to run on port 80). On
connection
The webdav command line client (i.e. coming in the slide bundle) is asking
for username and password
Where I am giving "root","root" and it is connecting to the
http://localhost/slide.

Now on the same $ prompt I have fired following commands...

[LOCALHOST] /slide/users/ $ mkcol mihir
Making '/slide/users/mihir' collection: succeeded.

So the first step to create user under users directory is done
successfully...

Now then I have fired the second command for setting password property as
you mentioned....

[LOCALHOST] /slide/users/ $ propput "http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/";
"password" "mihir"
[LOCALHOST] /slide/users/ $ Error: invalid command:
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/

It is giving the above error that invalid command...

So can you please guide me where I am wrong...

Thanks & Regards
Mihir