Hi,

In my previous message, I had been trying to perform manually what is used in the Slide-Tomcat bundle. Looks like I forgot something.

Now I use the bundle. Property changes work. But as it comes to a freshly created user, nothing works.

I create a collection, put a 'password' property with the 'http://jakarta.apache/org/slide/' namespace. And when I try to log in with the user, I receive a 403 error.

So: What is *the* way to add a new user in Slide in order to be able for her to log in ? At least in the case of the tomcat bundle...

It looks like it might be useful to write an FAQ on the subject since many people seem to have the same problem :)

Regards