On Tuesday 24 August 2004 13:08, Dharmesh Rana wrote:

> I am using slide version 2.1 b1 with Oracle 8.1.7
>
> I encountered a problem, when using Oracle store.
> I read the instructions carefully, what I have to change in Domain.xml.
>
> But, while compiling using ant OracleRDBMSAdapter.java is not getting
> compiled.

Yes, there's an error in the Ant script: the Oracle Adapter is never compiled!
You should modify the "main" target:
<target name="main" depends="prepare" description="Builds Slide's Core">

I've fixed this in Cvs. I've removed the dependency to the Oracle JDBC driver
(as Kiran suggested). You should try this version: tell me if it works with
Oracle 8i!

Regards,
--
Davide Savazzi