From: Warwick Burrows [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 9:12 PM
To: 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Simple XML and Office extractor configs

Thanks.  So if a new document is uploaded under /slide/doc then the office
extractor will extract properties from it but not otherwise. Will it also
process any files that are already there when it starts or would you need to
upload them for it to process the properties again?  I would like it enabled
for my whole tree but I'm not sure what you mean when you say it may be too
much for most people.  Is there performance problems with the
implementation?

Thanks,
Warwick