Hi all,

  I am facing one problem while communicating with the exchange server using
Jakarta Slide Webdav library.

  Actually when i use the english characters and English version of Exchange, I
can create appointments in exchange using Propatch. But when i use Chinese
characters and try to save the appointment to Chinese Version of Exchage it
throws 400 error code.

  This behaviour happens when i set the Content-Type header with
charset="UTF-8". If i dont specify any chareset in the content type, it uses
the default charset and saves the appointment but all characters are converted

  Can any body guide me here what exactely i am doing wrong or what am i
supposed to do to achieve the internationalization.I wants to achieve
internationalization support with my application.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Milind Nighojkar

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now