Thanks that fixed the problem when I changed it from false to true

Thanks
Sree Polavarapu
Ext 4551

             "Eric Berenguier
             (OCTO)"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             .com>                     slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             01/05/2007 05:20
                                       Re: Slide and WebSphere

             Please respond to
               "Slide Users
               Mailing List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              ta.apache.org>

Hi,

I've already had this problem.
It was caused by a wrong value in the default-servlet parameter in the
web.xml
file.

Eric

Quoting Sree H Polavarapu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> This is the same issue that was posted back in Sept 2004 but didn't see
any
> resolutions
>
> I have deployed slide.war (binary version of slide 2.1) file on
> Websphere app server 5.1 with security and authentication OFF.
>
> It is deployed successfully and I can also connect to the
> http://jcms/slide through
> my network place.
>
> When I connect through network place first time I can see following
> folders
>
> 1.                  actions
> 2.                  files
> 3.                  history
> 4.                  workingresource
> 5.                  workspace
>

> I can see only these folders as I have kept security and authentication
> OFF.
>
> But now when I double click on say "files" folders I am getting
> following messages
> Websphere log
>
> [1/4/07 7:19:22:373 EST] 35ae1fc9 TraceNLS      u No message text
> associated with key

Failed.to.create.a.writer.with.encoding:.{0}..The.default.encoding.will.be.used.