Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,
  Can anyone help me to understand which distribution of Tomcat to
download in order to get Slide that is supposed to be bundled in?  When
I view the README for version 5.5.23 here's what is says (I'm using
Linux):
  Packaging Details (or "What Should I Download?")
*       apache-tomcat-[version].zip or .tar.gz: base distro, all
non-embedded users download this.
*       apache-tomcat-[version].exe: Windows installer with base distro
contents + Windows installation.
*       apache-tomcat-[version]-admin.zip or .tar.gz: the Tomcat
Administration webapp only.
*       apache-tomcat-[version]-compat.zip or .tar.gz: required in
addition to the base distro for using tomcat with a Java 1.4
environment.
*       apache-tomcat-[version]-deployer.zip or .tar.gz: the standalone
Tomcat Web Application Deployer.
*       apache-tomcat-[version]-embed.zip or .tar.gz: for using Tomcat
only as an embedded servlet container.

I already have version 5.5.20 installed and Slide did not come "bundled
in".

Thanks!