Dear users,

I am a newbie and looking for a solution after googling a lot and failed
to get it from documentation and tutorial of
slide webdav.

I hace set the slide webdav server at a remote machine. It is running
well with Davexplorer.
now I have created some users in that remote linux machine as well as
created accounts for those users
in the webdav too. Users can log in successfully in the slide webdav.

Now I like to arrange such  that  system users can also access their
home folders through webdav.
I have my problem here as I really can't  understand how to add the home
folder into webdabv.

could any one kindly enlighten me ?

thanks for your time