Hi there,

I'm trying to use the slide webdav client library againts an Apache HTTPD which has Webdav enabled. I have tried to upload/download files to the webdav server and it goes ok, I can also create folders using the "mkcolMethod" from WebdavResource.

The problem comes up when I try to list the children resources for a given folder. I'm using "listWebdavResources" from WebdavResource class, but I can only get an array of WebdavResource instances which are files, nor folders, and I know that there are folders inside the given one.

Does any of you know what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,
Alonso