Hi Oliver,
good idea!!! But most important (to my mind) is to release a new stable version ASAP and support this version frequently with bugfixes. Slide is lead over all webdav-server I know, but these things i'd like to have:
- correct support of UTF-8 with umlauts in filenames in tomcat 5.5 (6.0?).
- better documentation.

Yours
Arne

Oliver Zeigermann schrieb:
Folks!

I was wondering which features of Slide are actually useful and if -
only *if* - there ever was a 3.0 version which features it should
have.

Especially, what is missing resp. problematic - if anything - in other
famous OS CMS implementations like e.g. Jackrabbit or Alfresco.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and cheers

Oliver

Dipl.-Phys. Arne v.Irmer
Medienzentrum Universität Dortmund
Emil-Figge-Straße 50