Hello Miguel,

thanks, this hint helps me very much. Now it is all a little bit clear to
me. So I have downloaded the client api and tried to send data from the
pdm-system to the centera and also from the pdm-system to a simple
filesystem - it works all very fine and like expected.
So now I can try to test all required functions to step more and more into
the webdav world. And if I have any further questions, I know, where I find
competent help ;-)

Thank you very much.

Regards
Mario