Kevin,
Would you share your findings with us?
Ali.

kevnyang wrote:
Hi

I have sorted the problem. It is now working... :jumping:
Regards
Kevin

kevnyang wrote:
Thanks. Ali.  I did have a look. But I still can not get the code work
properly. Can anybody share me his/her experience in using Slide API to
write java code to access the the SECURED WebDav server(i.e.
https://webdav.host.com) ?
Look forward to it....Many thanks!

Kevin

ali-10 wrote:
Kevin,

I am not sure if this helps or not but you might want to give this a try: http://blogs.sun.com/andreas/entry/no_more_unable_to_find

Ali.

kevnyang wrote:
HI, all.
I am writing some java code to access the WebDav server using Slide API.
can successfully access "http://webdav.host.com"; to put and get. But I
have
problems in access the secured WebDav Server, i.e. access "
https://webdav.host.com"; . Basically my code is as follows:
HttpsURL homeUrl = new HttpsURL(webDavHost,443,webDavPath);

//set user name and password homeUrl.setUserinfo(webDavUser,webDavPassword); Credentials cred = new UsernamePasswordCredentials("user", "pwd"); //res = new WebdavResource(homeUrl); res = new WebdavResource(homeurl,cred); I get the follwoing ewrror message: "Certificate not Trusted"
How to handle the certificate? do have to import the certificate to a
truststore? Any help mare greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Kevin