I've found it!!!
Thanks for the answer Miguel as far as i know (minimal features test)
java 6 is ok with slide (wow: true retrocompatibility!)

The problem disappeared when i set  to no the  "TOMCAT_SECURITY" = yes
directive in /etc/init.d/tomcat5,  i suppose it's a jaas permission
problem, but i didn't wanted to dive into ity now..

Then i was able to load the domain, (well, also get some unix
permissions problems with the store folder, but i changed store/ for
/var/slide-data and chowned it to tomcat user ).

Now it works perfectly, i suppose that with a security disabled and
root owned tomcat the installation will go fine (but risky!)

Thanks a