Hi,

I am new to Slide (version 2.1) and I am trying something pretty simple:
1) Connect to a WebDAV server
2) list the resources in the root collection.

The code snippet is here:
        HttpURL url = new HttpURL("kirchhof", "******","localhost", 9888);
        wdr = new WebdavResource(url,"/",true);
        wdr.setDebug(1);
        String[] list = wdr.list();
        for (String f : list) {
                System.out.println(f);
        }

It runs fine, but the listed resources are incomplete, I get all the Files,
but only one Collection. If  switched debugging on I see all the right
resources listed (see attached sample
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13411069/response.txt response.txt ). But the
list array only contains 2 entries:
the name of the 1 file resouces and an empty string.

I started stepping into the slide code to understand what's is going on. The
action seems to be
in the setWebdavProperties method of the WebdavResource class, since it
builds the childResources member of type WebsavResources. That latter class
contains a hashtable which WebdavResource
elements as values and the name property as key. Here is the problem: for
collection entries in the
response the key (WevdavResource.getName() is an empy string). The reason
for this is to be found
in setWebdavProperties  where the HttpUrl property is set for each resource:

Line 1076                char[] childURI = (myURI + (myURI.endsWith("/") ?
"" : "/")
Line 1077                                   +
URIUtil.getName(href)).toCharArray();
Line 1078                HttpURL childURL = httpURL instanceof HttpsURL
Line 1079                                   ? new HttpsURL(childURI)
Line 1080                                   : new HttpURL(childURI);
Line 1081
childURL.setRawAuthority(httpURL.getRawAuthority());
Line 1082                workingResource.setHttpURL(childURL, NOACTION,
defaultDepth);

The problem is in Line 1077: URIUtil.getName(href) returns an empty string
because for a collection webdav resource href ends with a "/" (e.g.
"/somecollection/").

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help with this?

Florian