Hi,

On Dec 18, 2007 3:09 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As my initial request for discussion of our Community Roles and
> Processes definition [1] did not launch a big discussion (apart from
> some improvements by Bertrand), I would now like to start the vote on
> this document.

+1

PS. For completeness, the direct link to the document is [1]

PPS. For special circumstances (e.g. GSoC students, temporary
cross-project integration, etc.) it is good to reserve the option of
granting someone commit access without (P)PMC membership, but as a
general rule the proposed policy is good.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Proposal+Apache+Sling+Community+Roles+and+Processes;jsessionid=49FD5C34793AE03A9BACE59FB3781E3D

BR,

Jukka Zitting