Hi,

On Feb 1, 2008 11:50 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yesterday a friend reported being unable to build Sling as the 1.2.0
> version of the maven-bundle-plugin is not available at
> http://maven2.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/maven2/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/

The Maven mirror guide [1] says:

    Note : The official Maven 2 repository is at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2,
    the following mirrors may not have the same contents and we don't support
    them in any way, although we try to keep info in this page accurate.

> Seems like the mirroring of Maven repositories is not working as it
> should, so maybe we should have a website page about recommended
> Maven settings to build Sling?

I think it's enough to just make sure that the build works with a
normal Maven installation with the default settings. If you customize
Maven yourself, it's IMHO up to you to resolve any issue that
causes...

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting