Hi,

(Resending with the correct subject. This really does not seem to me my
email day ....)

(Crossposting to Felix Dev List for information)

Hi all,

Time to tally this vote (binding votes marked with *):

+1 Padraic Hannon*
+1 Juan José Vásquez Delgado*
+1 Carsten Ziegeler*
+1 Jukka Zitting*
+1 Bertrand Delacretaz*
+1 Felix Meschberger*

So this vote passes with 6 +1, no 0 and no -1 votes. I will not follow
up with the Incubator PMC to make sure we can make this move.

Thanks to all who voted.