On 12 Aug 2008, at 19:43, Felix Meschberger wrote:

Ok, I found it and tried configuring with eg. provider.roots = test and provider.file = . I still cannot seem to trigger that this one is being used when trying to access localhost/sling/test/. Any ideas?

Could it be that the provider.roots property must be set with a leading slash as in /test ?

I just tested it with the current trunk state of the provider and it seems to work just fine.

Ok, I'm obviously doing something wrong..

Starting with a fresh org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp-4-incubator- SNAPSHOT.war (from trunk) deployed as sling.war into a tomcat instance. Also deploying FsResourceProvider bundle using mangement console.

I notice that in the configuration management dropdown there are two instances. Is this correct? (Also, it seems that the name and description strings are not being used. I see strings like resource.resolver.name, resource.resolver.description, provider.file.description etc.)

I try to configure setting providers.roots and provider.file selecting save (which seems to save the settings ok). I also try selecting create configuration, but this seems to have no effect. Is this my problem? I have

Configuration Information
Persistent Identity (PID)       org.apache.sling.fsprovider.FsResourceProvider
Configuration Binding   None

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]