Hi,

Ian Boston schrieb:
> This is an interesting one for us, since all users will have write
> access to the repository.
> Is there an 'execute' permission in sling, or perhaps even an equivalent
> to the no execute mount option in posix. I see some extensions to the
> DefaultAccessControlManager looming.

No, there is no such thing. Neither on the repository level nor on the
Sling level.

In fact such an exception can also not be enforced by the repository,
since it has no notion of "execution". I think, though, the storing such
a permission would probably be possible and the scriping handlers we
have would have to ensure the permissions, which is not currently done.