> Well, that of course then amounts to a problem - luckily GWT itself is
> ASL2 licensed. And as long as the dependencies have acceptable licenses
> (MIT and BSD come to mind) there is not an issue, either. Where it
> starts getting problematic is the LGPL and GPL licenses.

I think a GWT content editor is possible without LGPL and GPL
licenses. Currently, I´m working in a GWT GUI involving just only GWT
libraries (ASL2), GWT incubator (ASL2) and google-gin (ASL2). BTW,
google-gin [1] is a dependency injection framework very interesting in
order to design a good testing approach with GWT.

Regards,

Juanjo.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/google-gin/