> 2011/4/26 Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>: > My questions before I write a annouce and release:
> 2. We are at 31 Mb, not really a problem since we could stay under 35 MB > and still would be very fast and light. > We have 3 text editor in core: Leafpad, Nano and Beaver. Should we drop > one of them? Leafpad? I'm used to Leafpad. But Beaver seems to be the better alternative. It would be neat if Beavers toolbar is set to "show only icons". > 3. I'm quiet happy with TazWeb and use it as my main browser since it > do all what I need. But is he ready to be our default browser and > replace Midori? TazWeb is to spartanic for my taste. So I vote for Midori. > And by the way, if you missing something in TazWeb, please let me > know and I will try to include your request if it feet TazWeb > philosophy: KISS Well, I want an interface just like Midori. So.. -- LXDE is looking for a new maintainer of LXPanel. So if you are a developer, get in contact with us. :) --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

