@Christophe Lincoln
Can i get access to where doc.slitaz.org is?
I want to be able to copy it to my slitaz-doc-wiki-data repo on bitbucket.
I can't copy it to your server last time cause i can't push all of the data
in one push. Its more updated on bitbucket but it has fell behind cause i
have to been able to updated anymore.

I hope you can get me some read only access to the server soon.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Christian Mesh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am going to play with that in a little bit.  I updated the getting
> started guide.  Sections of it now need to be translated.
>
> Christian
>
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >> As far as tazpanel goes, has anyone tried to install any of the
> >> packages that are installed with the get- prefix?  It installes the
> >> get-* but not the actual package.  Is there an easy way to fix this so
> >> that you can install packages like google-chrome and libreoffice from
> >> tazpanel?
> >
> > Yes for sure we had that feature in the old Tazpkgbox. Maybe we should
> > have a checkbox: "Auto install non free package" then do a grep when
> > installing and execute the get-* script directy in the CGI script.
> >
> >> Best,
> >> Christian
> >
> > Hugs,
> > - Christophe
> >
> > --
> > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> >
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to