I am afraid that I am a newbie and have no idea how to setup one (PXE server..I 
can only guess what it is :-(  ). I was hoping to save the CDs for later use or 
give to friends for trying them out.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will see if I can manage it.

regards
hg

----- Original Message -----
From: Christian Mesh <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 9:20 am
Subject: Re: Slitaz vs DSL
To: [email protected]

> You could setup a pxe boot server, that is what we did at the 
> cslabs at
> Clarkson Univeristy.  One cd to boot them all.
> 
> Best,
> Christian
> 
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM, HARSHA GODAVARI 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > I would like to fill a Cd with multiple, small  distros 
> (or versions of
> > one distro).so that I can boot anyone  of  them from 
> one CD  instead
> > burning of many cds  for each  30 or 50MB *.iso.
> >
> > The idea is to use all the available space on the CD  and 
> to to send less
> > to the land fill.Is there any program that can accomplish this?
> >
> > Thanks for your help
> > regards
> > hg
> >
> >
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Ikem Krueger <[email protected]>
> > Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 8:02 am
> > Subject: Re: Slitaz vs DSL
> > To: [email protected]
> >
> > > > 2012/5/9 Allan Pinto <[email protected]>:
> > >
> > > > What was the kernel?
> > >
> > > > I don't think they ever migrated to 2.6
> > >
> > > DSL is using kernel 2.4.x.
> > >
> > > DSL-N is using kernel 2.6.x.
> > >
> > > --
> > > My blog: http://linux-workers.posterous.com/
> > >
> > > --
> > > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> > >
> > >
> >
>

Reply via email to