I also have the problem with Netscape. By any chance is this common to those using GNOME? Trying to narrow down the problem. I'm also having difficulties with closing windows in GNOME. When I 'iconify' something, it disappears from the screen but the process continues to run. Perhaps these problems are related? Gregg Marty wrote: > > Has anyone else experienced this....? > > > > ie: When I 'Exit' from Netscape, sometimes the prcessess are still > > visible via ps/tree... So to start Netscape again... I have to kill the > > proceses manually...... > > > > This is a bit clumsy.... not good for luser implementation either... > > Yeah, I see this on a rh6.0 box... mine's even better though - quit xwindows > and watch the cpu/mem utlisation for the netscape process gradually take > over the system. > > -- > SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au > To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with > unsubscribe in the text -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
