Hi .. 

Been off the list for a while ... nice to be back though and see things stronger
than ever.

One question with regards to linux, is the status of MPPP. I remeber seeing alpha
builds around 1-2 years ago .. but have seen nothing since. BSD MPPP works well,
as does some other OS's.

Does anyone know where this project is at, or where the latest mppp package if
it still exists can be picked up .. and whether it works? =) Its still ISDN only
in the kernel build I see .. 

I normally run debian as a distribution.

Regards,

-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anthony Green
B. Information Technology and Communication     http://www.orange.net.au
Orange Internet                                 Level 1, 40 Pacific Highway
Technical Sales Consultant                      St Leonards NSW 2065
Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Ltd    Phone: +61-2-99644646
Telecommunications from Hutchison Whampoa Ltd   Fax:   +61-2-99644848
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to