Terry Collins wrote:
> 
> Hello Folks
> 
> Does anyone have any info/how-to/proggy on converting a series of
> jpegs to a video?

I use mpeg_encode. I have a perl script which gets a list of the jpeg
files and then generates a file like the following.

PATTERN IB
OUTPUT /tmp/20000130.mpg
INPUT_DIR 
INPUT
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
END_INPUT
BASE_FILE_FORMAT JPG
GOP_SIZE 10
SLICES_PER_FRAME 1
PIXEL HALF
RANGE 2
INPUT_CONVERT *
PSEARCH_ALG LOGARITHMIC
BSEARCH_ALG CROSS2
IQSCALE 5
PQSCALE 5
BQSCALE 5
REFERENCE_FRAME DECODED
FORCE_ENCODE_LAST_FRAME

It then does the work via the following command.

mpeg_encode ./temp.param

I am sure there are better and less crude ways to do it, but this works
for me.

Rodos

--
If the box says "Windows 95 or better", it should run on Linux, right?
- anon
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to