Andrew Langton wrote:

> I have a 3Com 3c905C-TX card that I'm trying to get working.  Unfortunately,
> I can't seem to get it going.  I had a look in the kernel, and can't see any
> support for this model of card (2-2.12, running on RedHat 6.1).  The system
> is a Compaq Proliant 800.

I have two 3com cards in one of my boxes a 3c905B-TX and a 3c905C-TX
both work flawlessly with the 3c59x module.

-- 
Rgds,
Chris MacKenzie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell
                for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating
                system originally coded for a 4 bit
                microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company
                that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to