I got a Digi Classic 8 to run under Linux. You do not use the Digi
specific drivers, you use the standard serial driver. These are the
settings in .config:
CONFIG_SERIAL=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_EXTENDED=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_MANY_PORTS=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_SHARE_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_DETECT_IRQ is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_MULTIPORT=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD is not set
Howard.
______________________________________________________
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Des Wass wrote:
> I may be in a situation where I have to install a DigiBoard in a RedHat 6.0
> machine.
>
> I'm sure people have had experience throwing these in. Does anyone have any
> good/bad experiences? Any pitfalls I should be looking for?
>
> TIA
> Des
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
>
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text