Lo all,
        I've switched over to slakware 7.0 got my desktop linux machine in an 
effort to be a bit more diy instead of letting pre-packaged redhat/mandrake 
installs have all the fun.

        Things have been going well so far except for one thing. I installed the 
gtk packages off of the slakware cd (the only windowmanager, no kde etc) 
and although it works great I cannot get any menus up. I once had an 
enlightnement only install that had menu's, indeed I have also seen the 
screenshots on the enlightenment website which have menu's.

        I've done my best to look through the documentation on the website but I 
can find nothing about not having menu's and how to get them back.

I have icons down the right hand side for common apps like netscape, emacs 
and eterms but no way of making new ones etc.

Can anyone lend a hand on this one?

Paul

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to