I wrote:
>If any of you have used Boxer (Dos, OS/2, and now a Windoze ver as well), you'll know
>what I'm after. (if not, give it a go at http://www.boxersoftware.com)

Thanks for the replies, I guess I should have said "text mode" editor.

Boxer has a rich feature set, (anchors, multiple clipboards, column cut/paste, 
sorting, 
macros, customisable syntax highlighting, etc, etc, etc). I purchased the OS/2 and the 
Dos Vers (supports Win9x clipboard & long filenames) and I do ALL my text editing 
from simple stuff to programming with it.

For a similar feature set in Linux - hell, I'd even be prepared to pay for it!

 Regards

--
FormViewer - view your form from many angles
Version 1.05 now available
http://www.cia.com.au/pfaulks


--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to