Okay I have a test sgml file written in docbook (see below). Now that I
have a file rodos.sgml (I am assuming that is the right extension), what
do I do with it? From what I can see I use Jade. Any example command
lines.

I can easily look at the Docbook reference and markup everything in the
tags as required, its just going from there I am a little lost.

Rodos

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN">
<book>
 <bookinfo>
  <title>My Book Title</title>
  <author><firstname>Rodos</firstname><surname>Haywood</surname></author>
  <copyright><year>2000</year><holder>Camion Technology</holder></copyright>
 </bookinfo>

 <preface>
  <title>Forward</title>
  <para>
        Well at least someone is reading the documentation, so thank you
        for getting as far as picking this up or loading it into your browser.
  </para>
  <para>
        In order to make this information have a long long life it has
        been written in docbook and then generated into its various forms.
  </para>
 </preface>

 <chapter> 
  <title>System Background</title>
  <para>
        This system was written because someone payed for it!
  </para>
  <para>
        The application is unique in that it uses a number of different
        system to build a cohesive whole. Crap crap crap.
  </para>

 </chapter>

</book>



-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | It is, of course, written in Perl. Translation to C is
Camion Technology | left as an exercise for the reader. :-)   [Larry Wall]
+61 2 9873 5105   | 

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to