The boss's (SWMBO) pentium has finally spat the dummy and needs a
complete rebuild, so it is an opportunity to put in a bigger hard disk
and convert it to dual boot. The dual boot will be Suse6.4 & DOS(WFWG).

Does anyone know of any gotcha's with this?

Yep, I haven't done dual boots to now, but I'm not sure wine will run
all the wfwg software we need.

Also, since I don't want to put the scanner on the same scsi bus, I'll
ask about tricks to making sure the system picks up both SCSI cards.
Unfortunately my adaptec's have aperverse sense of humour and like
playing now-you-see-me, now-you-don't when they get together.

On the otherhand, I could live dangerously and just put linux onto
it.{:-). The language could not be any worse than what I had to put up
with when she moved from dos to wfwfg a year ago. {:-(.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au