Hi All,

I have installed urlview to fire up netscape when using mutt.
OK it works but I have to:
* hit Ctrl-b to browse and a menu pops up of all the urls
* cursor to the appropriate entry
* It then asks for confirmation, hit enter
  netscape loads it
* I then have to type q to quit the menu
* it asks for "press any key to continue"

Bugger that !

man urlview says nothing about customising it, the
/etc/urlview/system.urlview has zilch in there cept the REGEX and
the COMAND to use and nor does /usr/share/doc/urlview help.

If I remove all the mailto's from the config file's REGEX then I could
reduce the list to something like the following:
7 http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug/
8 http://www.gnupg.org/gph/manual.html
10 http://slug.org.au/

Still too long. I just want to, er um sorry bout what I am about to say,
click and get netscape loading the url. Maybe not click with the mouse
really but just have the cursor on the url and use Ctrl-b or something to
fire netscape without the menu.

How do you guys use mutt and view urls ?

Mike
--
I do desire we may be better strangers. -- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.