Hi All,

Have an unusual problem. My xdvi display was working quite fine but now the
letters are red, green & blue. The characters are fuzzy as each one seems a
superposition of a few characters. It wa quite fine some months ago.
I made sure Netscape is not running as it can hog colours and have set
enlightenment background back to plain. If I startx xdvi witha dfferent
background I get same prob. If I expand the background it shows fine without
the blurred appearance.

I don't think I'm running out of colours as xdvi ran fine before, graphics
viewers started after xdvi can show graphics fine and usually if you run ot
of video mem it affects all apps that use colours. xdvi is a B/W app.

Anyone seen this before?

Mike
--
Michael Lake, ASF Safety Convenor.