On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 10:41:36AM +1000, DaZZa ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:

[snip]

> Not part of HTML 1.0 AFAIK, which is all my version of lynx supports.

I have to say (without wanting to start a Frame War) that frames greatly
reduce the amount of traffic generated. If you have three frames:

 * main menu
 * sub menu
 * document

then when selecting a link only the document needs to be updated,
speeding up loading and decreasing the traffic generated.....

jhs

--
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|