DJ! wrote:

> [...]
I don't think the remark was that stupid, though it probably should have
been expanded to any box rather than just a windows box.

 I used to use Win-NT directly connected to the net and sure enough it
got hit.  Similarly I used Linux connected directly to the net and again
it got hit.  Now I use a combination  and an ipchains firewall.  I
haven't been hit since.

Like the cat says... Its only a matter of time...

Andrew E.