At  5:55 pm, Sunday, November  4 2001, DaZZa mumbled:
> Those travelling computer fares can give some shit hot prices too - last
> one I attended seemed to average about 15% lower than retail. They tend to
> have more recent stock - but I don't know if they come to Sydney anymore.
> The last one I went to was in Canberra.

Sure they do.
I can't remember the URL for the life of me, but there's a one that goes to
the Roundhouse at UNSW, Parramatta Town Hall, somewhere in Penrith and a few
other places.

--
                                                    Steve
<SynrG> the days when men were men, programmers were programmers, and

PGP signature