On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 10:53, Ivor Oorloff wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to Linux.  I have just installed Redhat 7.2 and everything is
> working fine except my Internet banking (StGeorge).  I have read several

Well, I used to have this working, both under Netscape 4.75 and
Konqueror. However, after several attempts tonight, it seems these no
longer work (unless the other end has fallen down).

At present both of these get to the login screen and then fail to
authenticate (no error message, it just hangs there (the java debug
screen in Konqueror displays the error though)).

Perhaps I can bill a WindowsXP purchase to St George...

Cheers,
  Malcolm Valentine.