Hi all,

Still working my way through multiple readme's and How To's. Hev now got ppp
so it will dial from the command line and it adds the default route and ppp0
to ifconfig. All is good there and I can browse and use email from the local
machine. (Still no email over the network, deal with that later).

Now I need to get ppp to dial on demand, and I am confused! I ahd advise from
here to add demand=yes to the ppp script, but which one and if it is not
running in the background how will that help? I have read another HowTo which
mentions files that I do not have, but it implies they are standard.

I am using RH7.2, where do I go from here. I installed mgetty but I think
that is for dialling in??

Cheers and any pointers appreciated.

Simon Bryan