At 12:07 pm, Sunday, April 14 2002, Dane mumbled:
> I think its awfully presumptuous to think that the LinuxChix dont want to meet
>LinuxGuys.

Funnily enough, girls have an opinion too. If some girls are anything like
me (and I hope to $DEITY there *aren't*, as I think I'm seriously disturbed),
they wouldn't want to be involved with anyone that works in computers.

> I'd turn up but Im pretty sexy so I fear that I would be singled out and ogled and
>drooled over.

Okaaaaaaaaaay, then.

> I do admit that it is a possibility that my mere presence would attract a greater
>female attendance to the LinuxChix meetings but I refuse to prostitute myself for the
>Linux cause like this.

My, aren't we confident.

Keep living in that dream. It must be good.

--
                                           Steve
Portable, adj.: