Hi all,

Anyone out there using the tulip.o module with a DEC-21143 (CNET 100/10)
NIC ?

I found back when I upgraded to RH7.2 that their tulip.o driver was
broken.  Further investigation pointed me to Donald Becker's driver on
www.scyld.com, which I was able to compile and worked OK on kernel 2.4.9-21.

Now that I have upgraded to RH7.3 with kernel 2.4.18-4, I find that the
tulip.o module is still broken and that compiling DB's tulip.o module
doesnt work anymore (The machine just hangs as soon as I try to insmod
it from single user mode).

Any similar experiences?

Another question:  Can I get another tulip.o module from another distro
(using the same kernel version) and use that driver?
(In other words, is the kernel the same accross different distro's with
the same version?)

Regards,

Andrew E.