Adrian,

I'm unsure of what you're wittering on about.

Apart from the line beginning "Two things", none of the text
you quoted is mine. I always try to keep my lines about 65
charaters.

More and better particulars, please.

Regards,

Bill Bennett.

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 12:02:54AM +1000, Adrian van den Dries spake thusly:
=+-> quoth Bill Bennett:
=+->
=+-> > Two things. I'm writing as a novice (alright, an ultra novice),
=+->

=+-> Dude, your quoting sucks.  Why?  Because when I quote your quotes, it
=+-> goes way over 80 characters (which, as you know, is the width of a
=+-> standard terminal (window)).  So, with my wrapping at 72 characters, it
=+-> ends up looking like this:
=+->
=+-> > =+-> Most porn advertising something is sent because someone thinks
=+-> > they'll get =+-> rich off it.  For instance, the Nigerian scams have
=+-> > been known to work, and
=+->
=+-> Yuck.  Mutt has defaults for a reason.  Stick to standard quote
=+-> characters and play with the headers instead, it's more fun.
=+->
=+-> Also, it's poor form to quote below your reply; it destroys the flow of
=+-> the conversation.
=+->
=+-> Just thought you'd like to know. :-)
=+->
=+-> a.
=+->
=+-> --